By Alan J. Benesi
- Provides brief, concentrated chapters with short motives of well-defined themes with an emphasis on a mathematical description
- Presents crucial effects from quantum mechanics concisely and for simple use in predicting and simulating the result of NMR experiments
- Includes Mathematica notebooks that enforce the idea within the kind of textual content, images, sound, and calculations
- Based on classification established equipment constructed via the writer over his 25 yr instructing occupation. those notebooks exhibit precisely how the idea works and supply beneficial calculation templates for NMR researchers
Read or Download A Primer of NMR Theory with Calculations in Mathematica PDF
Best statics books
Infrared and visual mild LEDs and photodetectors have discovered quite a few purposes and became a really permitting know-how. The promise of strong country lights has invigorated curiosity in white mild LEDs. Ultraviolet LEDs and sunlight blind photodetectors symbolize the following frontier in sturdy kingdom emitters and carry promise for plenty of vital functions in biology, medi cine, dentistry, sturdy nation lights, monitors, dense info garage, and semi conductor production.
This monograph stems from lectures given throughout the summer time direction on the college of l. a. Laguna. It contains the most characterization ideas beneficial these days for ceramics, glasses and glass-ceramics, studies the hot microscopes for characterizing fabrics, and provides an outline of inorganic fabrics corresponding to zeolites.
Nuclear magnetic resonance (NMR) is an analytical instrument utilized by chemists and physicists to check the constitution and dynamics of molecules. lately, no different procedure has grown to such significance as NMR spectroscopy. it's utilized in all branches of technology the place designated structural selection is needed and the place the character of interactions and reactions in resolution is being studied.
Nuclear magnetic resonance (NMR) is an analytical software utilized by chemists and physicists to review the constitution and dynamics of molecules. in recent times, no different approach has grown to such value as NMR spectroscopy. it truly is utilized in all branches of technology the place specific structural selection is needed and the place the character of interactions and reactions in answer is being studied.
- Regelungstechnik 1: Systemtheoretische Grundlagen, Analyse und Entwurf einschleifiger Regelungen (Springer-Lehrbuch) (German Edition)
- Spin Dynamics: Basics of Nuclear Magnetic Resonance
- Solid-State Physics: Introduction to the Theory
- Electrospray and MALDI Mass Spectrometry: Fundamentals, Instrumentation, Practicalities, and Biological Applications
- Advanced Concepts in Fluorescence Sensing: 10 (Topics in Fluorescence Spectroscopy)
Extra info for A Primer of NMR Theory with Calculations in Mathematica
A Primer of NMR Theory with Calculations in Mathematica by Alan J. Benesi