By Omri Gillath,Gery C. Karantzas,R. Chris Fraley
Adult Attachment: A Concise creation to concept and study is an easy-to-read and hugely available reference on attachment that bargains with the various key options and subject matters studied inside of attachment idea. This booklet is constituted of a chain of chapters framed by means of universal questions which are generally requested by means of newcomers getting into the sphere of attachment. The content material of every bankruptcy makes a speciality of answering this overarching query.
Topics at the improvement of attachment are lined from varied degrees of study, together with species, person, and courting degrees, operating versions of attachment, attachment features and hierarchies, attachment balance and alter over the years and throughout events, dating contexts, the cognitive underpinnings of attachment and its activation of enhancement through priming, the interaction among the attachment behavioral process and different behavioral structures, the consequences of context on attachment, the contribution of physiology/neurology and genetics to attachment, the associations/differences among attachment and temperament, the conceptualization and dimension of attachment, and the organization among attachment and psychopathology/therapy.
- Uses a question-and-answer structure to deal with an important subject matters inside of attachment theory
- Presents info in an easy, easy-to-understand method to confirm accessibility for beginners within the box of attachment
- Covers the most thoughts and concerns that relate to attachment conception, hence making sure readers strengthen a robust starting place in attachment concept that they could then practice to the research of relationships
- Addresses destiny instructions within the box of attachment theory
- Concisely covers fabric, making sure students and execs can quick get up-to-speed with the newest learn
Read Online or Download Adult Attachment: A Concise Introduction to Theory and Research PDF
Similar developmental psychology books
Leitura importante principalmente para jovens adultos em fase de emancipação. O conceito de liberdade é analisado do ponto de vista da biologia, dos instintos, da razão e do meio social. O objetivo é conduzir o leitor a uma viagem reflexiva para se conhecer melhor e ser capaz de adotar posturas de vida adequadas.
According to displays made at a convention subsidized by way of the Social technology examine Council's Committee on Social and Affective improvement in the course of early life, held at Harwichport, Mass. , in June 1982.
Distinction, discussion, and improvement is an in-depth exploration of the accumulated works of Mikhail Bakhtin to discover relevance of key recommendations of dialogism for figuring out quite a few elements of human improvement. Taking the truth of ameliorations on the earth as a given, Bandlamudi argues that one of these truth necessitates discussion, and actively responding to that necessity results in improvement.
Cultural psychology is at the moment in a part of swift development. Innovating Genesis is an instance of ways the main critical element of any science—its methodology—undergoes progressive transformation. but during this booklet we see cautious continuity with the earlier of the self-discipline. The orientation to check techniques of emergence used to be organized by means of the Ganzheitspsychologie culture in early 20th century.
- Failure to Launch: Guiding Clinicians to Successfully Motivate the Long-Dependent Young Adult
- Ces petits riens qui changent la vie (PRATIQUE) (French Edition)
- Living an Examined Life: Wisdom for the Second Half of the Journey
- Values, Religion, and Culture in Adolescent Development (The Jacobs Foundation Series on Adolescence)
- The Cambridge Handbook of Environment in Human Development (Cambridge Handbooks in Psychology)
- Do Apes Read Minds?: Toward a New Folk Psychology (MIT Press)
Additional info for Adult Attachment: A Concise Introduction to Theory and Research
Adult Attachment: A Concise Introduction to Theory and Research by Omri Gillath,Gery C. Karantzas,R. Chris Fraley