By Gerald B. Sklare
Expert Gerald Sklare offers clean insights and new purposes for solution-focused short counseling (SFBC). study to:
• Conduct short, non permanent classes that result in fast, observable change
• Create well-defined shopper goals
• Enable consumers to check and take steps towards a extra hopeful future
• Maximize a while for speedy, observable pupil progress
• Use the solution-focused rules with reluctant clients
• Conduct optimistic, goal-oriented dad or mum conferences
• Work with contributors in class and group settings
You’ll locate useful movement charts and notice sheets, and worthwhile perform exercises.
Read or Download Brief Counseling That Works: A Solution-Focused Therapy Approach for School Counselors and Other Mental Health Professionals PDF
Similar educational counselling books
The main accomplished and carefully researched textual content on hand in this subject, guide of team Counseling and Psychotherapy, moment variation underscores the inspiration that team paintings is more advantageous via elevated collaboration among researchers and practitioners. Edited by way of popular leaders within the box, this completely up to date and revised moment version explores present literature and learn and provides feedback for perform in psycho-educational, counseling, and remedy teams.
School counseling suggestions that advertise scholar good fortune! loads is anticipated to organize today’s scholars for success—academic success, profession and faculty readiness, emotional and social competency, simply to identify a couple of. institution counselors could make an immense optimistic distinction in children’s lives.
The best-selling Chemical Dependency Counseling: a pragmatic advisor offers counselors and front-line psychological well-being execs with the data and abilities they should use evidence-based remedies, together with motivational enhancement, cognitive behavioral remedy, talents education, medicine, and 12-step facilitation.
This e-book is for fogeys, educators, early life leaders, an individual who is available in touch with young people. Erin Lawler, the Drug woman, is a mild within the crisis-filled battlefield of highschool. A beacon of wish, worrying, and data. A by no means finishing good of figuring out. proportion in Erin's existence classes, triumphs and tragedies as she takes takes you on an autobiographical; emotional, insightful, and at the same time heart-warming and center wrenching trip.
- Supervision and Agency Management for Counselors
- Solution-Focused Practice: Effective Communication to Facilitate Change
- School Counselling in a Chinese Context: Supporting Students in Need in Hong Kong (Routledge Series on Schools and Schooling in Asia)
- Mijn moeder lag om 11 uur nóg in bed: Omgaan met kritiek van familie: negen effectieve strategieën (Dutch Edition)
Additional info for Brief Counseling That Works: A Solution-Focused Therapy Approach for School Counselors and Other Mental Health Professionals
Brief Counseling That Works: A Solution-Focused Therapy Approach for School Counselors and Other Mental Health Professionals by Gerald B. Sklare