By Monica J., PhD Harris
Both young ones and adults who adventure continual peer victimization are at massive threat for a bunch of difficult mental effects, together with melancholy, aggression, even suicidal ideation. Bullying, Rejection, and Peer Victimization is the one ebook that addresses bullying around the developmental spectrum, overlaying baby, adolescent, and grownup populations.
The individuals provide in-depth analyses on conventional aggression and victimization (physical bullying) in addition to social rejection (emotional bullying). Peer and kin relationships, relational aggression, and cyber-bullying are only the various very important subject matters mentioned.
- Analyzes either perpetrator's and victim's aspects of the peer victimization experience
- Explores how gender features effect aggression
- Investigates how family members dynamics impact persistent peer victimization
- Examines the relationships among social prestige, energy, and aggression
This textual content bargains a wealth of perception into the reports of sufferers of peer bullying, utilizing state of the art theoretical views, together with social cognition, social ecology, genetics and genetic-environment interactions, and social cognitive neuroscience.
Read Online or Download Bullying, Rejection, & Peer Victimization: A Social Cognitive Neuroscience Perspective PDF
Similar developmental psychology books
Leitura importante principalmente para jovens adultos em fase de emancipação. O conceito de liberdade é analisado do ponto de vista da biologia, dos instintos, da razão e do meio social. O objetivo é conduzir o leitor a uma viagem reflexiva para se conhecer melhor e ser capaz de adotar posturas de vida adequadas.
In response to shows made at a convention backed by way of the Social technological know-how examine Council's Committee on Social and Affective improvement in the course of early life, held at Harwichport, Mass. , in June 1982.
Distinction, discussion, and improvement is an in-depth exploration of the accrued works of Mikhail Bakhtin to discover relevance of key suggestions of dialogism for realizing quite a few features of human improvement. Taking the truth of alterations on this planet as a given, Bandlamudi argues that any such fact necessitates discussion, and actively responding to that necessity results in improvement.
Cultural psychology is presently in a part of speedy progress. Innovating Genesis is an instance of ways the main critical point of any science—its methodology—undergoes innovative transformation. but during this booklet we see cautious continuity with the prior of the self-discipline. The orientation to review approaches of emergence used to be prepared by way of the Ganzheitspsychologie culture in early 20th century.
- The Life and Creative Works of Paulo Coelho: A Psychobiography from a Positive Psychology Perspective
- La relazione genitore-bambino: Tra adeguatezza e rischio (Aspetti della psicologia) (Italian Edition)
- The Total Transference and the Complete Counter-Transference: The Kleinian Psychoanalytic Approach with More Disturbed Patients
- Frühe Kindheit 0-3 Jahre: Beratung und Psychotherapie für Eltern mit Säuglingen und Kleinkindern (German Edition)
Extra info for Bullying, Rejection, & Peer Victimization: A Social Cognitive Neuroscience Perspective
Bullying, Rejection, & Peer Victimization: A Social Cognitive Neuroscience Perspective by Monica J., PhD Harris