By Kurt Lancaster
With the subsequent new release of uncooked cinema cameras you could eventually shoot professionally with uncompressed uncooked movement pictures—without compromising your picture or your funds. In Cinema uncooked: capturing and colour Grading with the Ikonoskop, electronic Bolex, and Blackmagic Cinema Cameras, Lancaster takes you thru the start of those new cameras and contains an particular behind-the-scenes examine electronic Bolex. He box checks each one digicam and discusses the significance of taking pictures in uncooked and courses you thru the uncooked colour grading method so that you can create lovely motion pictures. Interviews with execs who've shot documentaries, shorts, and promotionals with those cameras are featured all through, permitting you to benefit box creation ideas below actual international stipulations.
- Behind-the-scenes case reviews for the following new release of low finances cinema cameras
- Recommended equipment lists to start your uncooked taking pictures experience
- Full colour publish workflows that assist you detect your boldest cinematic visions
- A spouse site (www.kurtlancaster.com) that includes uncooked tasks coated within the e-book; video interviews with the creators of the electronic Bolex, Joe Rubinstein and Elle Schneider; and assets for additional examine of uncooked cinema
Read or Download Cinema Raw: Shooting and Color Grading with the Ikonoskop, Digital Bolex, and Blackmagic Cinema Cameras PDF
Similar film & video art books
Video clips play a important position in shaping our figuring out of crime and the realm more often than not, aiding us outline what's reliable and undesirable, fascinating and unworthy, lawful and illicit, powerful and susceptible. Crime movies bring up arguable concerns concerning the distribution of social strength and the meanings of deviance, and so they supply a secure area for fantasies of uprising, punishment, and the recovery of order.
Between yes enthusiasts, Roy Rogers’ golden Palomino set off used to be extra well known than the King of the Cowboys himself. a few are nonetheless infatuated via the pony a long time after his demise in 1965—and no ask yourself. set off is the main recognized motion picture horse of all time. yet truthfully, “Trigger” was once a composite of the unique horse, a few look-alikes and one striking double (rarely said by way of Rogers) named Little set off.
While it all started, sleek Spanish cinema was once below strict censorship, compelled to comply to the ideological calls for of the Nationalist regime. In 1950, the hot Spanish Cinema was once born as a protest over common Francisco Franco's regulations: a brand new sequence of administrators and movies started to stream clear of the conformist line to provide a daring model of Spanish realism.
A good movie’s first jiffy are the major to the remainder of the movie. just like the commencing paragraphs of a singular, they draw the viewer in and organize the thematic issues and stylistic process that would be constructed over the process the narrative. a powerful starting series leads the viewer to belief the filmmakers.
- Music from the House of Hammer: Music in the Hammer Horror Films, 1950-1980 (The Scarecrow Filmmakers Series)
- Comedy-Horror Films: A Chronological History, 1914–2008
- Burning Darkness: A Half Century of Spanish Cinema (SUNY series in Latin American and Iberian Thought and Culture)
- The Color of Pixar
Additional info for Cinema Raw: Shooting and Color Grading with the Ikonoskop, Digital Bolex, and Blackmagic Cinema Cameras
Cinema Raw: Shooting and Color Grading with the Ikonoskop, Digital Bolex, and Blackmagic Cinema Cameras by Kurt Lancaster